- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 2 cartons heavy cream
- 14 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted
- Chocolate sauce
- Melt the chocolate and butter together over a bain-marie.
- Transfer to a large mixing bowl. Add sugar, eggs and flour, mixing well after each addition.
- Line a round cake pan with buttered parchment paper, and pour in the brownie dough. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Allow to cool.
- In another mixing bowl, add the cream and the melted semisweet chocolate, and use a mixer to combine.
- Pour the mousse over the brownie, and place in the fridge for 1 hour or until firm. Pour chocolate sauce on top and return to the fridge for another hour until sauce is hardened. Slice and serve.