- 1 cup pitted dates, soaked in warm water and drained
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup dark cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup raw pecans
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add the dates, coconut oil, cocoa powder, ground cinnamon, vanilla extract and sea salt to a food processor.
- Process until mixture turns into a ball.
- Add the pecans and pulse until the pecans are mostly broken down, but not completely broken down.
- Pour the mixture out into the loaf pan and spread evenly.
- Place in the freezer until firm, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the pan and cut into 1-inch squares.
- Store in fridge.