- 3.5 ounces chocolate, melted
- 3.5 ounces white chocolate, melted
- Sponge cake, cut into pieces
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- Whipped cream
- Place the melted chocolate in a bowl and randomly drizzle the white chocolate over top.
- Dip an inflated water balloon into the mixture to form a flower shape, place it on a tray, and place it in the fridge until solid. If the layer is too thin, apply a second coat.
- Once everything has set, pop and remove the water balloon, add in the sponge cake, whipped cream, berries, ice cream and mint.