- 2 cup chocolate cookie crumbs
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 24 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 oz semisweet chocolate, melted
- 1/3 cup raspberry jam
- ½ cup raspberry jam, warm
- 3 cartons fresh raspberries
- chocolate sauce, for drizzling
- Combine the cookie crumbs and butter.
- Line the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan with parchment paper. Press the mixture into the bottom and sides of the pan.
- Bake at 325F for 10 minutes.
- Place the cream cheese, granulated sugar, brown sugar and flour into a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer on low speed until well combined.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating on low speed. Add the sour cream, vanilla extract and semisweet chocolate and beat until well combined.
- Fill the pan with the cheesecake batter.
- Dollop the raspberry jam on top and swirl with a knife.
- Cover the bottom and sides of the pan with aluminum foil.
- Place the pan into a larger dish and fill the dish with enough water to reach halfway up the cheesecake pan.
- Bake at 300F for 1 hour 35 minutes. Turn off the oven and leave the cheesecake in the over for 20 minutes. Crack the oven door open and leave for an additional 20 minutes.
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven and chill in the fridge.
- Remove the sides of the pan and spread the warm raspberry jam on top.
- Top with fresh raspberries and chocolate sauce and enjoy!