- 80 grams baked soybeans
- 40 grams sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 10 grams butter
- 100 grams milk chocolate, melted
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 100 grams white chocolate, melted
- Powdered sugar
- In a saucepan, combine sugar and water. Cook over medium heat until boiling. Add in soybeans. Once sugar becomes amber in color, turn off the heat and add in the butter. Mix until combined.
- Transfer beans to a tray lined with parchment paper. Spread the beans apart so they aren't sticking together. Set it aside to cool.
- Transfer cooled beans to a bowl and pour melted chocolate over the beans in three batches. Mix to coat the beans between each batch of chocolate.
- Sprinkle with cocoa powder.
- Repeat the same process to make the white chocolate versions.