Chocolate Tart with Melty Chocolate Tiles
This chocolate tart is so easy to make, it's almost dangerous.
- 3 chocolate bars (one for each color)
- Pre-made tart crust
- Terrine de chocolate:
- 100g dark chocolate
- 10g granulated sugar
- 50g butter
- 80g eggs, beaten
- 40ml whipped cream
- In a bowl, add dark chocolate and mix until melted over a water bath.
- Add butter and granulated sugar and continue to mix.
- Mix in beaten eggs and whipped cream to make terrine de chocolate.
- Pour terrine de chocolate into a pre-made tart crust, and bake for 20 minutes in the oven at 180°C.
- After cooling, arrange 3 different colors of chocolate bars on top, making sure they’re lined up.
- Heat for 2 minutes in the oven at 180°C. Enjoy!
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE