- 1 cup Milk Chocolate, melted
- 1 cup White Chocolate, melted
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate, melted
- 5-6 Hazelnuts
- 5-6 Pitted Cherries, halved
- 1/4 cup Dulce De Leche
- 2 tablespoons wasabi
- 1/4 cup Dark Chocolate
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- If you use chocolate bars and do not temper them they will not set hard at room temperature and need to be kept in the fridge. Another option is candy melts.
- Begin by melting each color of chocolate in separate bowls. Fill a silicon mould with one color of chocolate and flip to drizzle and excess chocolate back into the bowl. Repeat with remaining chocolates and place in the fridge to set for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime heat together the remaining dark chocolate and the whipping cream in the microwave and stir until smooth. Let cool at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Fill each chocolate mould with the fillings of your choice. Top with more of the same melted chocolate scraping off any excess and let set in the fridge.