- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted, plus up to 1/2 cup for frying and serving
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons molasses
- 1 cup maple syrup, for serving
- In the pitcher of a blender, mix flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, eggs, whole milk, butter, vanilla, ginger, nutmeg and molasses. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Heat a griddle over medium-low heat and melt butter. Pour batter in 4- to 6-inch circles. Once you begin to see small bubbles form on the surface of the pancakes, flip over until both sides are golden. Repeat until all batter is used, storing cooked pancakes in the oven to stay warm.
- Serve with syrup and butter as desired.