- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted, plus up to 1/2 cup for frying and serving
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup eggnog
- 1 cup eggnog glaze, for topping
- 1 cup maple syrup, for serving
- In the pitcher of a blender, mix flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, eggs, whole milk, butter, vanilla, nutmeg and eggnog. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Heat a griddle over medium-low heat and melt butter. Pour batter in 4- to 6-inch circles. Once you begin to see small bubbles form on the surface of the pancakes, flip over until both sides are golden. Repeat until all batter is used, storing cooked pancakes in the oven to stay warm.
- Serve with eggnog glaze, syrup and butter as desired.