- ½ lb cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- ½ tbsp. Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- pinch of pepper
- 2 tbsp chopped pecans
- 1 cup chopped pistachios
- dried cranberries
- square of cheddar cheese
- 1 sheet of frozen puff pastry, thawed
- Make the crackers: Lay the sheet of puff pastry out onto a floured surface and use a small cookie cutter to cut out small shapes. We used a snowflake cookie cutter! Place the puff pastry shapes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Place another sheet of parchment paper on top and place another baking sheet on top. Bake at 400F for 10-15 minutes, until golden brown. Allow the crackers to cool completely.
- Make the cheese ball: Mix together both cheeses with a spoon or electric mixer. Then add the Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, pepper and pecans, and mix well. Lay out a sheet of plastic wrap, and sprinkle the pistachios over the surface. Place the cheese mixture on top, and shape it into a tree shape. Wrap the cheese in the plastic wrap, and set in the fridge for 30 minutes. Unwrap the cheese and place on your desired serving dish. Stick dried cranberries into the sides of the tree. Use a small star cookie cutter to cut a star out of the cheddar cheese and stick to the top of the tree. Serve with the crackers and enjoy!