- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, plus additional for prepping pan
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- For serving:
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Ice cream
- 3 tablespoons dulce de leche syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a saucepan, heat the milk, butter and sugar.
- When bubbles start to form, remove from heat and add the flour, stirring constantly. Cook the dough until it no longer sticks to the pan and forms a smooth ball.
- Allow to cool, then add the eggs one at a time.
- Transfer the dough to a pastry bag with a 1/2-inch tip. Turn over a baking cup or small pie pan, and grease well with butter. Pipe the dough around the outside of the baking cup, forming a bowl shape. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool.
- In a small bowl, mix together the sugar and cinnamon. Dip each churro bowl in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Serve with a scoop of ice cream topped with dulce de leche syrup.