- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 (14-ounce) jars creamy dulce de leche
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a round cake pan.
- In a blender, add eggs, sugar, oil and milk. Blend until combined, then pour into a mixing bowl and add the flour, baking powder and tablespoon of cinnamon. Whisk to combine, then pour into prepared cake pan. Bake for 40 minutes, then allow to cool.
- Once the cake has cooled, cut into the top of the cake to make a cavity.
- Dust the cake with the sugar and cinnamon, then fill with dulce de leche.