- 200ml of water
- 50g of butter
- 150g of pancake mix
- 2 eggs
- 6 sausages
- Granulated sugar, as needed
- Ketchup, as needed
- Mustard, as needed
- Insert a skewer through the sausage.
- In a pot, melt butter in water. Add in pancake mix and stir.
- Remove the pot from the stove after mixing well. Mix in the eggs and continue to stir. Transfer the dough to a pastry bag.
- Pipe the dough onto the sausage while rotating it.
- Deep fry the sausages in 170 degree oil until golden brown all over. Coat them with granulated sugar and drizzle with ketchup and mustard. Enjoy!