- 200ml of water
- 50g of butter
- 150g of pancake mix
- 2 eggs
- 6 sausages
- Granulated sugar, as needed
- Ketchup, as needed
- Mustard, as needed
- Insert a skewer through the sausage.
- In a pot, melt butter in water.
- Add in pancake mix and stir.
- Remove the pot from the stove after mixing well.
- Mix in the eggs and continue to stir.
- Transfer the dough to a pastry bag.
- Pipe the dough onto the sausage while rotating it.
- Deep fry the sausages in 170 degree oil until golden brown all over.
- Coat them with granulated sugar and drizzle with ketchup and mustard. Enjoy!
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE