- 1 piping bag’s worth of churro batter
- Cinnamon sugar, for rolling
- Vanilla ice cream, to serve
- Transfer dough into a piping bag with a 1/3-inch star tip nozzle. Let cool.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and pipe circles over it. Freeze for 4 hours.
- When ready to cook, heat oil over medium-high heat in a wok or small, deep saucepan.
- Fry 2 circles per batch, cooking for 2 to 3 minutes or until they are golden, turning halfway through.
- Remove onto a paper towel-lined plate to drain, then roll in cinnamon sugar. Allow to cool completely before sandwiching with ice cream.