- 1 piping bag’s worth of churro batter
- Cinnamon sugar, for rolling
- Transfer the churro dough into a piping bag with a star tip nozzle. Grease a 6-hole mini Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Pipe batter into each hole and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- When ready to cook, heat oil over medium-high in a wok or small, deep saucepan.
- Remove cakes from their molds and fry one by one, cooking for 3 to 4 minutes or until they are golden, turning halfway through.
- Remove onto a paper towel-lined plate to drain, then roll in cinnamon sugar.