- 3-4 pounds beef brisket
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic
- 2 yellow onions, cut into wedges
- 4 large carrots, roughly chopped
- 2 large Yukon potatoes, roughly chopped
- 2 large sweet potatoes, roughly chopped
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 3 cups apple cider
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Season brisket with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a medium-sized Dutch oven. Add brisket and brown on all sides. Remove brisket.
- Add the garlic, onions, carrots, potatoes and rosemary. Sauté until onions are slightly translucent.
- Add the brisket back and pour in the apple cider and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to a boil. Cover and transfer to the oven. Roast for 2 1/2 to 3 hours, or until tender.
- Remove brisket and veggies. Skim off as much fat as possible from the juices and serve alongside the brisket. Enjoy!