- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Remove chilled dough from the fridge, and roll out on a floured surface into a rectangle, approximately 16 by 24 inches.
- Spread filling evenly over dough, leaving about an inch border on all sides.
- Starting from the bottom, roll dough up into a tight roll.
- Cut the ends off to create an even log, and divide into 9 portions, approximately 2 inches thick.
- Place buns in an oiled pan, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for an hour or overnight.
- Once buns are puffy, bake in the oven until golden, approximately 30 minutes.
- Pour the glaze over the buns while they are still warm, and serve!