- 2 3/4 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar plus 1 tablespoon for icing
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup milk + 3 tablespoons for icing
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter + 100 grams room temperature butter for filling
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a bowl, mix flour, sugar, salt, and yeast.
- Add water, milk, melted butter, and combine well. Add the egg and knead the dough on a floured board for approximately 3 minutes. Form into a ball and reserve for 5 minutes.
- Roll out the dough into a rectangle, brush it with the butter, and sprinkle sugar and cinnamon. Roll up the dough and cut into 3 centimeters slices, approximately. Let it rise for 20 minutes and bake in a preheated oven 390°F (200°C) for 20 minutes.
- In a pan, mix the sugar, milk, and vanilla, and cook in medium heat until thick.
- Remove the rolls from the oven and cover them with the icing.