- 1 package flour tortillas, cut into triangles
- Cooking spray (preferably coconut oil)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 1/2 tablespoon honey
- Diced fruit of your choice (6-8 strawberries, apples, pomegranates)
- Spread out the cut tortillas evenly on a wire rack and spray with the cooking oil, flipping to cover both sides. Bake in a 350°F oven for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown.
- While they're baking, grind the sugar, cinnamon and salt in a spice grinder until fine. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Remove the baked tortilla strips from the oven, spray with more coconut oil, and toss in the bowl with the cinnamon sugar powder.
- Make the dip: In a medium bowl, whisk the almond butter, lemon juice, tahini and honey together until smooth. Gently fold in the diced fruit, and serve alongside the crispy cinnamon tortilla chips.