- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 tablespoon butter
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped tarragon
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- In a small bowl, crack the eggs and whisk. Add a pinch of salt.
- In a nonstick pan over medium-low heat, add butter and allow to melt, but make sure butter does not brown.
- Add eggs, and, using a fork, scramble eggs around the middle of the pan to allow small curds to form.
- When most of the raw eggs are cooked, start to fold omelette over once.
- Add in chopped herbs.
- Fold into thirds and place on a plate to serve.