- 3 eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 3 tablespoon plain Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- Separate the eggs into two bowls, with the egg whites in one bowl and the yolks in the other.
- Add the cream of tartar to the egg whites and whip into stiff peaks using a mixer on high speed.
- Add the Greek yogurt into the yolks and mix until well combined.
- Fold half the egg whites into the yolks until just combined. Then, add the remaining egg whites, and fold again until incorporated.
- Place approx. 1/2 cup of the mixture on the tray; there should be about 4-6 total. Spread the mixture gently into circles using a spoon.
- Place in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden-brown around the edges and on the bottom.
- Allow to cool for 30 minutes.