- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 1/2 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of coconut chips or flakes
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, add coconut oil, sugar and eggs then mix until well combined.
- In a large bowl mash the bananas then add the flour, baking soda, salt, coconut chips (or flakes) and sour cream, mixing all of it together thoroughly.
- Pour the batter into a greased 9x5 loaf pan and bake it for 1 hour. Remove from oven and let cool in the pan for a few minutes.
- Then remove the banana bread from the pan and let cool completely before serving.
- Drizzle honey on top and sprinkle with more coconut chips or flakes.