- 1 pound shredded coconut
- 1 1/4 cups young coconut water
- 20 Medjool dates
- 1 tablespoon 100 percent cocoa powder
- 1/2 pounds macadamia nuts
- 1/4 pounds dried currants
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- Coconut oil (for lining the pan)
- Put shredded coconut into food processor with blade attachment and process for 30 min or till coconut turns to butter.
- Add coconut water and blend
- Then add chili flakes, cocoa powder, and maple syrup into food processor
- Scrape batter into a bowl and fold through macadamia nuts, dates and dried currants
- Spray or line desired spring form pan with oil
- Pour in mixture and refrigerate for half an hour till set.