Coconut Cluster Granola
A little bit of sweet and a whole lot of crunchy makes this the perfect breakfast or anytime snack.
- 2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup coconut, shredded
- 1/2 cup mixed nuts
- Pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 egg whites
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In an oven-safe bowl bowl, combine the oats, coconut, nuts and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix the coconut oil and syrup. Pour syrup mixture into the dry oat mix, coating every bit of oat.
- The secret to clusters are the egg whites. Pour these into the oats, gently folding them through. What you want is an uneven coating, some with more coating than others, as this will give you variation in cluster sizes.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes, or until golden, stirring every 7 minutes. Serve with your favorite yogurt, crumble, or with milk.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE