- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4-5 ounces dark chocolate, melted
- Whipped cream for filling
- Berries for filling
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, coconut flakes, melted butter, vanilla, and salt.
- Divide dough into 6 equal portions, spread on a parchment-lined baking tray, about 3-4 inches apart. Shape into rounds and smooth the tops. Bake for about 8 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool for about 6-8 minutes or until the cookies are still warm and flexible enough to hold.
- Turn a muffin pan upside down and place each warm cookie round on top. Gently press down on the sides to form a cup shape. Allow to cool until fully hardened.
- Melt dark chocolate chips in the microwave, a few seconds at a time to prevent burning. Drizzle on the bottoms of the cookie baskets. Allow chocolate to set in the fridge.
- Fill with whipped cream and fresh berries on top.