- 1 (14-ounce) can condensed milk
- 1 (14-ounce) bag unsweetened shredded coconut flakes
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Melted chocolate
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. In a large bowl, combine condensed milk, coconut flakes, vanilla and lemon zest. Mix until well combined.
- Use an ice cream scooper to tightly pack the coconut mixture before adding it to a parchment paper-lined sheet tray. Place in the fridge for 10 to 15 minutes to set.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned around the edges. Cool and drizzle with chocolate.