Coconut Pineapple Floats
Made with coconuts, pineapples and ice cream, this fabulous tropical drink will take you right to the islands.
- 6 tablespoons canned, crushed pineapple with juice
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream (top white layer in can) or coconut meat from fresh virgin coconut, scraped and pureed
- 1/2 cup chilled almond milk
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 2 scoops vanilla or coconut ice cream
- Toasted coconut flakes
- Coconut shell for serving
- Prepare 2 serving glasses or coconut shells for serving.
- Fill each glass with 3 tablespoons pineapple (include both juice and pineapple pieces), and whisk one tablespoon of coconut milk or blended coconut meat in each.
- Add the almond milk to each, and mix in the maple syrup. Add ice cream and rum if desired. Top with toasted coconut.
- Serve with a big bubble tea straw.