- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cups whole milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- Combine the milk and egg in a bowl. Mix in the dry ingredients to form the batter.
- Turn on the coffee machine. Spray the hot plate with cooking spray. Add a small amount of the batter.
- When the pancake starts to show bubbles, flip it and cook for another 2 minutes. Repeat this for as many pancakes as you want.
- Turn the coffee machine off. Add the maple syrup to the water container. Turn the coffee on so that the syrup moves through the percolating system and gets hot.
- Put the pancakes under the dripping mechanism and using a knife, press it down to release the warm syrup.