- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 3/4 cup of cola (not diet)
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- Chopped green onions to taste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In a bowl, mix chicken wings and soy sauce. Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat a skillet with vegetable oil on medium-high. Place chicken wings in the skillet to brown on each side. Depending on the size of your pan, you can cook in batches.
- Once browned, add cola and a little more soy sauce (you can use any reserved from the marinade). Cover the pan and reduce the heat to medium. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove the lid and cook for another 5-6 minutes, until the sauce has slightly thickened.
- Serve with chopped green onions on top.