- 5 slices soft sandwich bread
- 5 large strawberries
- 1 kiwi
- 15-20 canned mandarin orange segments
- 1/2 pack blueberries
- Silver sprinkle
- Mascarpone cream:
- 200 milliliters heavy cream
- 200 grams mascarpone cheese
- 30 grams granulated sugar
- Cut off the crusts off the bread.
- Combine heavy cream, mascarpone cheese and granulated sugar in a bowl and beat until stiff peaks.
- Peel the kiwi and cut into 8mm thick slices. Slice strawberries into the same thickness. Drain the can of mandarin oranges and pat-dry with a paper towel.
- Place one slice of bread on your work surface and spread a layer of mascarpone cream. Arrange strawberry slices on top and top with more cream.
- Place another slice of bread on top. Arrange kiwi slices and spread more cream on top.
- Repeat the same process with the rest of the bread, cream and fruits.
- Frost the entire cake with mascarpone cream. Garnish with more fresh fruits, mint and silver sprinkles and serve.