- 1 cup tri-color wild rice, quinoa or a blend, cooked
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 4 large kale leaves, thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup mint leaves, loosely packed, thinly sliced
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 teaspoons honey, divided
- 6 large apricots, halved
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons picked thyme
- 8 ounces burrata
- Toast walnuts and set aside. Wash and thinly slice kale and mint. Thinly slice onion and put in a bowl of water to remove the bite.
- To make the dressing, combine vinegar, olive oil and 2 teaspoons honey and set aside.
- Halve and pit apricots.
- Heat a grill pan on medium-high and add butter and thyme. Place apricots cut-side down in the pan to sear for about 5 minutes.
- In a large serving dish, combine rice, greens, onion and apricots. Top with walnuts and strips of burrata. Drizzle with dressing.