Roasted Radishes + Yogurt Sauce
- 3 bunches radishes, washed and trimmed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup fresh spring peas
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 shallot, finely diced
- 2 celery ribs, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dill, chopped
- Pinch of salt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Sprinkle of black sesame seeds
- Heat the oven to 450°F. Wash and trim radishes. Place on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- While they are baking, steam the peas.
- To make the dressing, combine yogurt, shallot, celery, herbs, salt and lemon.
- When radishes have cooled, add peas and top with yogurt dressing and sesame seeds.