- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/3 cup arborio rice
- 1/3 cup butternut squash, finely diced
- 2 sage leaves, chopped
- 2/3 cup chicken stock
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a mug, place the spring onion, melted butter, and rice, then stir together. Add the chopped butternut squash, sage, and chicken stock, then give a quick stir.
- Cover with a cartouche and bake for 18 minutes until cooked. Stir through most of the Parmesan then sprinkle remainder on top. Serve, and enjoy.