- Butter, for greasing
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tbsp chipotle paste
- 2 tbsp black beans
- 2/3 cup mozzarella cheese, grated and divided
- Salt and pepper, for seasoning
- A handful of tortilla chips, slightly crushed
- 3 tbsp salsa
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease the inside of the mug with butter and add the eggs, chipotle paste, black beans, half the cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Whisk until completely combined, then add crushed tortilla chips and salsa.
- Place mug in the oven and cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and turn the oven to broil.
- Top the chilaquiles with the remaining cheese and broil for 3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.