- Butter, for greasing
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tbsp chipotle paste
- 2 tbsp black beans
- 2/3 cup mozzarella cheese, grated and divided
- Salt and pepper, for seasoning
- A handful of tortilla chips, slightly crushed
- 3 tbsp salsa
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease the inside of the mug with butter and add the eggs, chipotle paste, black beans, half the cheese, salt, and pepper. Whisk until completely combined, then add crushed tortilla chips and salsa.
- Place mug in the oven and cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and turn the oven to broil. Top the chilaquiles with the remaining cheese and broil for 3 minutes. Serve and enjoy.