- Chocolate Cake
- Butter, for greasing
- 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil or sunflower oil
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp Nutella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease inside of mug with butter.
- In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients, except the Nutella, together and pour into the mug.
- Add the Nutella into the center of the chocolate batter.
- Place in oven for 30 minutes.
- Once baked, flip upside down onto a plate and serve straight away.