EASY PEACH AND BLACKBERRY COBBLER WITH HONEY BUTTER
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch plus 1 teaspoon
- 2 tablespoons water
- 6 cups peeled and sliced peaches
- 1 cup blackberries
- 6 Pillsbury Grands Buttermilk Biscuits
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Sugar in the raw, for sprinkling
- Vanilla bean ice cream, for serving
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Into a 10-inch cast-iron skillet, add sugar, cornstarch, water, sliced peaches and blackberries. Bring to a boil while stirring, and boil for one minute. Top with biscuits.
- In a small bowl, combine butter and honey. Brush melted butter mixture over biscuits. Sprinkle lightly with sugar.
- Bake for 25 to 27 minutes until biscuits are golden brown. Cool for 25 minutes before serving with ice cream.