- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 16 ounces sugar
- 2/3 cup milk
- 4 ounces butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 1/2 ounces M&M's
- In a non-stick pan, add the condensed milk, sugar, milk, butter and vanilla extract.
- Stir over low heat until the mixture reaches 230°F (or forms a soft ball when adding a splash of cold water).
- Remove from heat and beat in a mixer until the cream thickens and starts to get grainy.
- Add 3/4 of the M&M's and mix.
- Arrange in a greased pan lined with parchment paper.
- Place the rest of M&M's on top. Let it cool.
- When cold, cut into squares.