- 4 tablespoons salted butter, room temperature
- 4 slices thick-cut white bread (about 2 1/2 inches thick, preferably Hong Kong/Taiwanese style)
- Condensed milk
- 1/2 cup raspberries, pureed and strained
- Vanilla ice cream
- Cover both sides of bread in butter, and toast in a pan on medium heat, ensuring both sides are golden brown.
- Remove from pan, and top with condensed milk. Cut each slice of bread on the diagonal to create triangles.
- To assemble, stack triangle toasts to create a tower. Top with a few scoops of ice cream, raspberry coulis, more condensed milk and crushed cornflakes.