- 36 mint Oreo cookies
- 4 tablespoons refined coconut oil, melted and cooled to room temperature
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Separate each Oreo cookie, removing the top and scraping the filling into a small bowl. Put the separated cookies into the bowl of a food processor fitted with the blade attachment. Process until the cookies are fine crumbs, like sand.
- Mash the mint cream filling with a spoon or fork until combined. Set aside.
- Into the coconut oil, add the sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk and salt. Whisk vigorously to emulsify. With the food processor running, slowly pour the milk mixture into the cookies until the cookies become a smooth butter, similar to the consistency of peanut butter.
- Remove the bowl and blade and pour the cookie butter into a medium mixing bowl. With a rubber spatula, fold the mint cream into the cookie butter to create a marble, or swirl, effect. Pour the butter into a glass jar with a tight-fitting lid. Store at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
- Serve with pretzels, toast, cookies, ice cream, etc.