- 12 Pepperidge Farm Sanibel Snickerdoodle cookies, stale
- 4 tablespoons refined coconut oil, melted and cooled to room temperature
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- In the bowl of a food processor fitted with the blade attachment, add the cookies. Process until the cookies are fine crumbs, like sand.
- Into the coconut oil, add the sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, salt and pumpkin pie spice. Whisk vigorously to emulsify. With the food processor running, slowly pour the milk mixture into the cookies until the cookies become a smooth butter, similar to the consistency of peanut butter.
- Remove the bowl and blade and pour the cookie butter into a glass jar with a tight-fitting lid. Store at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
- Serve with pretzels, toast, cookies, ice cream, etc.