- For the base:
- 10 ounces chocolate cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 7 ounces dark chocolate chunks
- 5 cups whipped cream
- 7 ounces chocolate
- 1 and 3/4 tablespoons butter
- 3.5 ounces chocolate cereal balls
- In a food processor, add the cookies and grind to crumbs. Add melted butter and process until combined. Press crust into the bottom and sides of a springform pan. Place in fridge.
- Heat heavy cream and pour over chocolate chunks. Mix until combined. Pour chocolate mixture over the crust and return to fridge to cool. Add whipped cream on top.
- Melt chocolate and butter together. Drizzle over the cake and add chocolate cereal balls to decorate.