This single-serving cookie pot is crisp and golden on the outside, rich and chewy within.
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 1/2 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chocolate chips (milk, dark and white)
- Beat the two sugars and butter together until smooth and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating in between each addition.
- Sift in the dry ingredients and fold to combine.
- Add the chocolate chips, holding a few back to sprinkle on top.
- Split the mixture between 2 ramekins, and sprinkle the leftover chocolate chips on top.
- Bake at 350°F for 15-17 minutes until golden around the edges and slightly gooey in the middle.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE