- 1 pound chocolate chip cookie dough
- 6 ounces chocolate
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup sprinkles
- 2 cups milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Press cookie dough into cookie shot molds. Bake on a sheet tray for 20 to 25 minutes. Remove and cool completely.
- Heat chocolate and coconut oil in a medium bowl over a double boiler. Slowly stir until completely melted. Remove from heat. Poor a spoonful of chocolate into shot glasses, moving it around so it coats the inside.
- Dip the top of the cookies into the melted chocolate, making sure some of it gets on the sides, then dip into sprinkles. Place on a small sheet tray. Chill in the freezer for 10 to 15 minutes until chocolate is set.
- Fill cookie shots with milk and serve.