- 1 pound chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder
- 3 tablespoons warm water
- 2 cups mascarpone
- 2 cups whipped cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Shaved chocolate
- Rolled chocolate wafers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Press cookie dough into cookie shot molds. Bake on a sheet tray for 20 to 25 minutes. Remove and cool completely.
- Add espresso powder to a small bowl with warm water. Stir until powder is dissolved.
- In a large bowl, add mascarpone, whipped cream, sugar and espresso. Mix with a hand mixer until smooth and combined. Add cream to a piping bag. Pipe cream into cooled cookie molds and garnish with shaved chocolate and wafers.