- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 egg yolks
- 4 1/2 ounces vanilla cookies
- 4 1/2 ounces milk chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup dulce de leche
- In a pot, add the condensed milk and milk, then sift the 3 egg yolks into the mixture. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until the cream thickens. Set aside to cool.
- In a food processor, pulse the vanilla cookies and chocolate until the mixture has a crumbly texture. Add the butter and pulse for 1 more minute, or until incorporated. Set aside.
- Beat heavy cream until it forms soft peaks. Gently fold into the milk mixture.
- In a cake pan lined with plastic wrap, pour half of the cookie crumbs and press down to flatten.
- Pour in half of the cream mixture, and place in freezer for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Remove from the freezer and drizzle with the dulce de leche and the rest of the cream.
- Finish with a layer of cookie crumbs and return to the freezer for at least 3 hours, or until firm. Remove from pan, and serve in slices.