- 3 king-size cookies 'n' creme bars
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter + more for ramekins
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup cake flour
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Red food coloring
- Oreo cookies, chopped
- Ice cream, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375°F, and prepare ramekins (custard cups) by coating with butter. Set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt cookies 'n' creme bars and set aside.
- In another bowl, melt butter and semisweet chocolate together. Add eggs and yolks, stirring to combine. Whisk in flour, sugar, salt and food dye until desired color is achieved.
- Scoop batter into ramekins, filling halfway. Make a little hole, and top with melted candy bar and chopped cookies. Top with remaining batter.
- Bake for 17 minutes, or until surfaces of the cakes are set and starting to crack but still jiggly.
- Remove from oven, run a knife around the edges and turn out onto a plate. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, a scoop of ice cream and/or more cookie crumbles if desired. Serve immediately.