- Serves 8
- For the cookies:
- 150 grams butter, melted
- 125 grams light brown sugar
- 100 grams caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 egg & 1 yolk
- 300 grams plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 150 grams chocolate chip cookies
- For the dip:
- 300 grams Milk Chocolate Chips30 Large Marshmallows
- Preheat your oven to 170c. Beat together the butter and sugars, then add the vanilla, egg and extra yolk. Slowly mix in the flour and bicarbonate of soda, and lastly the chocolate chips. Place walnut sized amounts of dough onto a greaseproof paper lined tray, allowing plenty of space to spread. Bake for 15m. Remove from the oven and leave to cool for 5m on the tray before transferring onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- While the cookies cool make the dip. Turn the oven up to 200c. Use a large ovenproof dish and scatter the chocolate chips into the bottom. Arrange the marshmallows on top to completely cover the chocolate. Put the dish into the oven for 8-10 minutes until the chips have melted and the marshmallows are molten and toasted. Serve right away with the cooled cookies for dunking.