- 2 cups leftover macaroni and cheese
- Cheddar cheese cubes
- Oil, for frying
- 1 packet dry ranch dip
- 1 packet cheese powder
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 bag nacho cheese Doritos, crumbled
- 1 bag cool ranch Doritos, crumbled
- Chives, for garnish
- Ranch dressing, for serving
- Form the bombs: Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop several macaroni balls. Stuff each ball with a cheddar cheese cube. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and freeze for 1 hour.
- Cook the bombs: In a large heavy-bottomed saucepan, preheat oil to 350 degrees.
- Make a dredging station using 3 separate bowls. In one bowl, add dried dip and cheese powder. In the second bowl, add the beaten eggs. In the third bowl, add chip crumbles. Roll each ball through all 3 dredging ingredients, starting with dip, eggs and then crumbles. Carefully place bombs in hot oil and fry for a few minutes until golden brown. Cool slightly on a paper towel-lined plate. Serve with ranch dressing and enjoy!