- 2 cups leftover macaroni and cheese
- Cheddar cheese cubes
- Oil, for frying
- 1 packet dry ranch dip
- 1 packet cheese powder
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 bag nacho cheese Doritos, crumbled
- 1 bag cool ranch Doritos, crumbled
- Chives, for garnish
- Ranch dressing, for serving
- Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop several macaroni balls. Stuff each ball with a cheddar cheese cube. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and freeze for 1 hour.
- In a large heavy-bottomed saucepan, preheat oil to 350 degrees.
- Make a dredging station using 3 separate bowls. In one bowl, add dried dip and cheese powder. In the second bowl, add the beaten eggs. In the third bowl, add chip crumbles.
- Roll each ball through all 3 dredging ingredients, starting with dip, eggs and then crumbles.
- Carefully place bombs in hot oil and fry for a few minutes until golden brown.
- Cool slightly on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Serve with ranch dressing and enjoy!