- 1/2 bag frozen french fries
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon yellow cornmeal
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast flakes
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, de-stemmed and chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, cook french fries for about 12 minutes, or until done.
- While fries are baking, combine all other ingredients in a medium mixing bowl until incorporated.
- Remove fries from pan and transfer to a large mixing bowl. Add the ranch coating to the fries and toss until fries are evenly coated.
- Transfer back to the baking sheet and bake for three more minutes. Remove from oven and let cool a few minutes before eating.